Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Colt vs. #2 Moza Fay
John Ice added to this discussion on November 21, 2008

What are the expectations from Colt on Monday night. A win could silence many who thought he was over-hyped last year. A close match might do the same. A decisive loss could fuel the fire. The win against Crenshaw and the open victories are a great start, but Fay is in a different class.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Jack Muni added to this discussion on November 21, 2008

I'm glad they are meeting this early in the season. Last year, he wrestles #2 Tannenbaum late in the season and got beat, and didn't seem to recover from it, for whatever reason. No matter how the match goes, he can build/learn from it. Let's face it, wrestling guys he can beat by 15 points is fun to watch, but how will he react in a tough situation. I was almost glad Johnstone & Cody Gardner fell behind last week in their matches, because it showed another side of them, it showed them composing themselves and fighting an uphill battle, which both came out on top with victories. I don't know if he can beat Fay, but don't I see him getting beat by a huge margin. What kind of style does Fay have? What do we know about him?

Gary Corroto added to this discussion on November 21, 2008

Fay is a very accomplished mat wrestler. Interesting contrast in styles between he and Colt. No matter the outcome it is good for Colt to see him early. It willl be a good gauge for Colt.

► Add to the Discussion