Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Bergmania Youth Wrestling Tournament
Jake Weisman added to this discussion on November 25, 2008

“BERGMANIA”
The 2009 Heidelberg College Youth Wrestling Tournament Heidelberg College, Tiffin, Ohio
Sponsored by:
TiffinVFW Post 2858 * Wendy’s * Tiffin Am Vets Post 48
Tiffin Knights of Columbus #608 * Tiffin Elks * Tiffin Moose Family Center #846

DATE: Sunday, March 1, 2009 AWARDS: 1st through 4th place.

WEIGH-INS: Coaches: CALL, FAX, or EMAIL weights in between 6:00-8:00 pm Friday, February 27th. Forms available at our web site:
http://www.heidelberg.edu/athletics/teams/mwrestling

Coaches / wrestlers must bring signed applications and entry fee to check in. ALL Coaches- CALL FIRST for INSTRUCTIONS. (419) 448-2377
Weigh-ins for walk-ins will take place: For the morning session from 7:00 am. To 8:00 am. For the afternoon sessions will take place from 10:30 am to 12:00 the day of the tournament.
**It is MANDATORY for wrestlers to check in before each session**
Morning Session check in by 8:00am Afternoon Session check in by 12:00 noon

Weight classes will be determined the day of tournament by grouping according to actual weight of entered wrestlers.
Birth certificates must be available at the tournament in case of age challenge. Limit: 250 wrestlers per session.

SESSION 1 – BEGINS at 9:15 am for Division “0” (6 and under), Division “I” (7 + 8 ) and Division “III” (11 + 12)
SESSION 2 - BEGINS about 1:30 pm for Division “II” (9 + 10) and Division “IV” (13 + 14)

RULES: Modified high school rules. Scholastic overtime will be used. Matches are two 1½ minute periods. Both periods start in neutral position. Double elimination. 10 point technical fall. 8-man bracket. We reserve the right to combine weight classes.

COST: $15.00 per wrestler, if Coach calls in wrestler and weight, and $20 per Walk-in wrestler. Please make the check payable to Heidelberg Wrestling.

ADMISSION: $4.00 for adults, $3.00 for students, Senior Citizens and children under 6 are Free.

LOCATION OF GYM: Seiberling Gymnasium, 310 E. Market St. Tiffin, Ohio 44883 (Concession stand will be available.)

Questions? Call Tournament Directors: Coach Jake Percival or Coach Brandon Brissette (419-448-2377) or Joe Hada (440-477-5052).
You can e-mail us at: jmiller7@heidelberg.edu or jhada2@heidelberg.edu

REGISTRATION / PARENTAL PERMISSION FORM (Please Print)

NAME__________________________________________AGE___________ BIRTH DATE__________________

ADDRESS____________________________ CITY__________________________ STATE_____ ZIP__________

PHONE__________________DIVISION________________TEAM______________COACH_________________

I hereby give my permission for my child to participate in the Heidelberg Youth Wrestling Tournament. I understand that neither Heidelberg College nor any of its agents, employees or tournament personnel is liable for any injury, which my child may incur while participating in this tournament. I accept full liability for any damage, which may have been caused by my child.

PARENT’S SIGNATURE: _______________________________________DATE: ___________________

WRESTLER’S SIGNATURE: ____________________________________DATE: ___________________

**************************************** (To be completed at check-in / weigh–in / registration.)***************************************

Actual Weight: _________ Weight class: _______________ Paid: ______________

Copy of Entry Form provided by www.OhioWrestler.com
with the permission of Heidelberg Wrestling per Joe Hada.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion