Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (to the forum and the website)
Dan Cosimi added to this discussion on April 18, 2009

As you've probably noticed, the forum has gone through a redesign. A minor redesign (mostly just the right column) on the rest of the website will follow. If you want to add a banner link to a website on the right column, let me know. The graphic dimensions need to be 80x50.

This is the last time a redesign will need to be done because I've gotten the forum to a point where it can pretty much run itself (aside from approving new registrations). If there are some members that want to step up and be the ones to approve new registrations, let me know.

Everyone who registered with their name (First Last) at any point up to right now is approved. Sometimes it got done quick and sometimes it didn't, but either way it's all good now. [If you tried to register as "something-that-isn't-your-real-first-and-last-name" you obviously didn't get approved, no matter how cool your username would have been. haha]

I got way behind responding to emails during the season and I never really got back on track. Don't take it the wrong way if you haven't gotten a response, it isn't intentional. Send it again and I'll do my best to get back to you.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Christopher Sommers added to this discussion on April 19, 2009

I know you have been busy Dan but I remember during the time that the radio show was on you talked about Cable 9 providing videos of these seniors when they were in the junior high state championship. Do you guys still have those videos and if so, where? Thanks.

Pat Costilow added to this discussion on April 19, 2009

Quote from Christopher Sommers's post:

"I know you have been busy Dan but I remember during the time that the radio show was on you talked about Cable 9 providing videos of these seniors when they were in the junior high state championship. Do you guys still have those videos and if so, where? Thanks."

Hahaha. Yeah Dan, where are the videos?

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on April 19, 2009

David Bowie! Well done. Or was it Ziggy Stardust?

Dan Cosimi added to this discussion on April 20, 2009

Mark:
You'd be surprised - well, maybe you wouldn't - by some of the ones I've had to delete. Most of them are just generic usernames like "TRUEWRESTLER" or something like that, though.

Chris:
Same thing here - time crunch. The process of putting them in the computer, then cutting them, then converting them, then burning them requires time and a computer to be able to do that.

► Add to the Discussion