Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Looking for Matches?
Dave Ressler added to this discussion on June 19, 2009

The Northeast Ohio Championship Wrestling Camp will be having dual meets after Session II each day against Chris Vondruska's North Carolina team. July 20th-23rd at Lutheran West H.S.

If interested email Dave Ressler at dressler@lutheranwest.com

Team of 10 or more gets a camp rate of only $70 per camper

Seven spots available, email to reserve a spot.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Dave Ressler added to this discussion on June 22, 2009

Don't forget that the 4th annual Longhorn Round Robin is free with camp entry. July 25th for High Schoolers. If you can't make the camp, cost of tournament is only $10 for pre-registered or $20 at the door.

Dave Ressler added to this discussion on June 30, 2009

Friday July 24th is the youth round robin tournament. Expect 4-5 matches for $10 pre-registered; $20 at the door

Dave Ressler added to this discussion on July 3, 2009

Right now three teams have verbally committed to wrestling Chris Vondruska's North Carolina team. Four more spots open. Coaches email dressler@lutheranwest.com for more info.

Dave Ressler added to this discussion on July 6, 2009

The team from North Carolina has five state qualifiers on it, but let's show them what Ohio wrestling is all about.

It is a great bargain! You will get technique instruction from Tom Ryan, J Jaggers, Mike Pucillo, Lance Palmer, J.D. Bergman and Chris Vondruska, followed by a dual meet and then a round-robin tournament on Saturday!

Dan Cosimi added to this discussion on July 8, 2009

Dave,
What level would a kid going into eighth grade sign up for?

Dave Ressler added to this discussion on July 8, 2009

Dan,
It depends on how many years he's wrestled. If he is a beginner I would sign up for session I. If he has three or more years under his belt sign up for session two. Also if he comes Monday to session I and he wants more advanced technique he could just stay for session II the rest of the week.

On another note, are you going to be bringing any Kirtland guys to wrestle the NC team? If you can get at least 5 we could combine you with another team and get your guys some matches after session II each day. PM or email me. Don't forget about the Round Robin tournament as well. 4-5 matches for free with camp or just $10 pre-registered.

Dave

Dan Cosimi added to this discussion on July 9, 2009

As much as I'd like to, I wouldn't expect too much from Kirtland. We're still getting the culture of wrestling into the school. I do have a few kids going into eighth grade who have asked me recently about going to something like this, so that's basically who I'm focusing on. All of them just finished their first season on the mats so I think they might be Session I kids.

Dave Ressler added to this discussion on July 9, 2009

Dan,
email me names and weights when you get them for the tournament. Remember there is a discount for 5 or more for the camp if you get all the forms sent in together.
Hopefully you can at least convince some of your High School wrestlers to come Saturday for the Round Robin tournament.

► Add to the Discussion