Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: New Year's Brawl Youth Wrestling Tournament at Cardington, 12/26/2010
Larry Smith added to this discussion on November 27, 2010

The fourth annual New Year's Brawl tournament for wrestlers 12 years old and younger will be held at Cardington-Lincoln High School on Sunday, December 26. That's right, the day after Christmas!

You can find a copy of the tournament flyer on the Cardington Wrestling web site, http://www.CardingtonWrestling.com. You may also register on-line and pay the registration fee either using your PayPal account (if you have one) or your credit or debit card. Mail-in and walk-in registrations are also welcome.

If you want to weigh in at your site the day before Christmas instead of at Cardington Sunday morning, have your club coach get in touch with me to arrange a weigh-in at your site (Larry Smith, Larry@CardingtonWrestling.com).

Brackets will all be round robin, with the weight classes determined the day of the tournament. Large custom medals will be awarded to the top three wrestlers in each bracket. The tournament is a Tournament of Champions qualifier and an OhioWrestler.com Top 20 point scoring event.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: New Year's Brawl Youth Wrestling Tournament at Cardington, 12/26/2010
Larry Smith added to this discussion on November 29, 2010

I'm getting a few on-line entries now. I ordered the medals yesterday.

Larry Smith added to this discussion on December 3, 2010

I have it on good authority that the famous chicken & noodles will be available in the concession stand all day.

Larry Smith added to this discussion on December 12, 2010

Coaches, contact me for a quantity discount for your club!

Larry Smith added to this discussion on December 18, 2010

Just one week from tomorrow!

Larry Smith added to this discussion on December 22, 2010

Mail-in and on-line registrations are running well ahead of any previous year. We will run all six mats with the goal of getting everybody finished early.

I believe the only other tournament in the state that day is in Cincinnati.

There will be a vendor there selling clothing and gear. A couple of people asked me about headgear, and the vendor confirmed that they will have headgear there to sell.

Larry Smith added to this discussion on December 23, 2010

The on-line registrations are continuing to come in (Go to http://www.CardingtonWrestling.com.). Don't forget that the on-line registration form will CLOSE at 6:00 PM Friday, December 24. Anyone who is not weighed, registered, and paid by that time must take care of that at our site BEFORE 8:30 AM Sunday morning!

Larry Smith added to this discussion on December 24, 2010

On-line registration has been extended until midnight Friday, December 24, since I am still getting them, and I won't really print off the slips until tomorrow evening anyway. However, the form WILL CLOSE at midnight, and if you're not done by then you will have to come in early Sunday morning to register! Absolutely NO registrations can be entered on Christmas Day!

► Add to the Discussion