Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Gibsonburg Golden Bears Biddy Wrestling Tournament
Justin Edgell added to this discussion on November 29, 2010

GOLDEN BEAR BIDDY WRESTLING TOURNAMENT
Gibsonburg High School - Gibsonburg, Ohio
December 5, 2010

REGISTRATION & WEIGH-INS: Registration and weigh-ins will take place on Wednesday, December 1st, and Friday, December 3rd from 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
WRESTLING STARTS: Wrestling begins at 10:00 am on Sunday. The doors will open at 8:30 am and there will be a rules explanation on that mats at 9:45 am.
AGE DIVISIONS: Division Ages
I 6 & under
II 7 & 8
III 9 & 10
IV 11 & 12
V 13 & 14 (Must NOT be on Junior High/Middle School team)

***Wrestlers will only be able to wrestle in one weight class and division***
***WEIGHT CLASSES WILL BE DETERMINED AT THE END OF WEIGH-INS***

ELIGIBILITY: Age as of 12/06/2010 will determine a wrestler’s division. Each wrestler must have a copy of their birth certificate on hand if challenged.
REGISTRATION FEE: $12.00 if payment is received by November 30th and $15.00 if payment is received afterwards. Please make checks payable to Gibsonburg Athletic Boosters.
AWARDS: Individual awards will be given to the top 4 place winners in each weight of each division. First place award winners will receive a trophy and 2nd, 3rd, & 4th place winners will receive medals.
TOURNAMENT RULES: All matches will be three one-minute periods. All stopping of action will result in the wrestlers returning to the neutral position. Overtime will be a sudden death/first to score format. Technical falls are 12 points. Division I & II will be warned for locking hands/grasping of clothing before being penalized.
ADMISSION: Adults $4.00 Students $3.00 Family $6.00
CONCESSIONS: Food and drink will be available all day; coolers are not allowed.
MISCELLANIOUS: Santa Clause will be present for pictures with anyone that would like one.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR:
Glenn Owens via phone at 419-637-2873 ext. 1189 or via e-mail at gowens@gibsonburg.k12.oh.us

*****************************************************************************************

NAME ______________________________________________________ AGE _________ (As of 12/06/10)

ADDRESS __________________________________________ BIRTHDATE ________________________
Street
________________________________________________________________________________________
City State Zip code

PHONE NUMBER _____________________________________ E-MAIL ___________________________

In consideration for acceptance of this entry, I hereby wave and release for myself, my heirs and administer, any clams for damage against Gibsonburg Schools, Gibsonburg Biddy Wrestling Tournament personnel or their representatives, for any and all injuries suffered by me at this wrestling tournament.

PARENT’S SIGNATURE _________________________________________________________________ DATE ________________

WRESTLER’S SIGNATURE _________________________________________ DATE ________________

Mail Entries To: Glenn Owens
Gibsonburg High School
740 South Main Street
Gibsonburg, Ohio 43431

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion