Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: USAW Preseason Nationals - let's go Ohio
Brian Keck added to this discussion on October 5, 2012

let's go Ohio. I would LOVE to see a large contingent from my HOME state of OHIO at the USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals.

With 3 1/2 weeks left to register, we have 1863 Wrestlers registered for the USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals.

Make sure you register ASAP so that you do not miss out. For more information and to register, you can go to the tournament web site at www.PreseasonNationals.com

For a tournament flyer you can click on the following link:
www.preseasonnationals.com/USAWpreseasonNationalsINFOflyer.pdf

Facebook - Please like the USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/USA-Wrestling-Preseason-Nationals/192216064167080

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Dean Nelson added to this discussion on October 5, 2012

Quote from Brian Keck's post:

"let's go Ohio. I would LOVE to see a large contingent from my HOME state of OHIO at the USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals.

With 3 1/2 weeks left to register, we have 1863 Wrestlers registered for the USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals.

Make sure you register ASAP so that you do not miss out. For more information and to register, you can go to the tournament web site at www.PreseasonNationals.com

For a tournament flyer you can click on the following link:
www.preseasonnationals.com/USAWpreseasonNationalsINFOflyer.pdf

Facebook - Please like the USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/USA-Wrestling-Preseason-Nationals/192216064167080"

Zack and Zane Nelson will be there Brian. You run great tournaments. They either registered yesterday or will today.

Dean Nelson added to this discussion on October 6, 2012

Wow , over 100 man brackets in several weight classes! Brian Keck has done a great job with this tournament!!I like this tournament also because its close to the start of the season vs Super32. An October national tournament is just a little to soon to peak IMO.

► Add to the Discussion