Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Discussion Topic: THE Official BoJo Thread
Quinn McGee added to this discussion on December 28, 2013

I was at the Holiday Tournament too. Did you see little Demas? Wow that kid is explosive. Just needs shots to the legs.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Cory Surles added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

Yes!! He's gonna beta good one.

Jack Muni added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

Just saw the Midlands brackets, no one from OSU listed at any of the weights. ??? When are these RS guys gonna wrestle again?

Mike Stann added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

Quote from Jack Muni's post:

"Just saw the Midlands brackets, no one from OSU listed at any of the weights. ??? When are these RS guys gonna wrestle again?"

I have to wonder, since none of the redshirts is wrestling, is this a coaching decision. It seems to me that you get better by wrestling the best guys you can. This would have been a great opportunity to see where the two freshmen stand at this time. Or maybe I'm just complaining because I came all this way to watch some young buckeyes. There still are plenty of Ohio kids to root for so it's not a lost cause.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

Ok, we've read quite a bit of your personal thoughts on Midlands, but now, let's get back on topic, shall we!?

BoJo can slam revolving doors.

Jim White added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

Superman wears BoJo pajamas to bed!

Tommy Ellis added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

Ohio State Wrestling ‏@wrestlingbucks 1h
@franchisenate @Bobo_Jordan @HunterStieber all were pulled from Midlands for medical reasons. They were eager to shine. #Fearless
That stinks!

Christian Pyles added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

All 3 guys at 3 different weights had medical conditions. Too bad.

Jim White added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

There is a nasty virus that is going around...my whole family had it. It leaves you feeling very weak (as if someone beat on you for days) and it lasted about 2 weeks. You can function, but you most definitely wouldn't be up to wrestling at that level!

Don Bork added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

It's been apparent for at least a couple weeks that Hunter was not going to attend Midlands, and over the last three or four days there was talk on various forums that Bo may be ill. Going back a couple weeks we know that Logan was, or may have been ill, though not according to him. Is it possible that an illness is going through the room at TOSU? It may now be affecting Nathan, or perhaps he didn't want to travel alone without the support of fellow teammates. I've been looking forward to this for weeks now and am disappointed that I won't have this event to entertain me over the next couple days. I do realize, however, that this decision was made by wrestlers, coaches and families in the best interest of these individuals and the program as a whole. So, as a fan, I guess I'll just need to get over it. Perhaps we all should. Our opportunity to watch these young men represent TOSU will come, just not this weekend. Go Bucks!

Bruce Andrews added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

I noticed that Karageorge is wrestling at Midlands. He lost his first match to Ty Walz.

Jack Muni added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

Karageorge has gone to more tournaments that the RS guys.?? Good for him.

Roe Fox added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

"I could have just asked him ;) "
But instead you just posted innuendo on a wrestling website?

I don't see the advantage of announcing these guys were going to wrestle then puling them at the last second if they weren't actually sick.

They have nothing to lose wrestling and a lot to give posters not. I will give them the benefit of the doubt as I think Ryan has an idea of what he is doing.

Ethan Moore added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

We need to conduct sensitivity training on here. No one said anything wrong. It's a forum for conversation, people are conversing.

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on December 29, 2013

Quote from Ethan Moore's post:

"We need to conduct sensitivity training on here. No one said anything wrong. It's a forum for conversation, people are conversing."

Are you picking on me Ethan? Was that a put-down? Totally uncalled for!!! That's it…I'm out of here! (At least until Gene Smith is fired of course….)

I will say, at times you all do talk about this stuff with the intensity that would make one think it matters in life. It's HS & college wrestling. Yes, we love it, but really, getting one's dander up about it or worrying about whether someone agrees or disagrees with you about any given point is a bit much.

If I ever disagree with any of you, rest assured that is the end of it in my book. I assume if you disagree with me, there is nothing more to it. If it goes any further than that….gees, maybe you should make an appointment to talk to someone ;-)

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next