Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Discussion Topic: THE Official BoJo Thread
Justin Hayes added to this discussion on December 25, 2013

In the spirit and intent of our beloved Mark Niemann (who rejoices in reading old wrestling forum threads) I thought it would be fun to simply create a THE (shout out to TOSU) Official Bojo Thread on the front end of his college career for future perusal.

Merry Christmas 2013!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on December 25, 2013

Thanks, Justin!!! This is GREAT!!!!!!!! We shall chronicle this young man's career here. And in 15 years, good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be back to give it the ol' TTT from page 149!!!!

Justin: you going to any high school tournaments in the near future? Medina, Brecksville, The Cruiser Invitational??????? What about tOSU campus on Monday for the NWCA Duals??? I'd love nothing more than to break bread with you.

Here is to hoping BoJo IS! wrestling at the Midlands.

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on December 25, 2013

I have bad news for you Mark…the creek will rise. AND, I will be there to fish it shortly there after ;-)

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on December 25, 2013

If you hook me, don't throw me back!!! And don't eat me!!!!!!!

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on December 25, 2013

You know I'm a catch & release guy ;-)

Justin Hayes added to this discussion on December 26, 2013

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"Thanks, Justin!!! This is GREAT!!!!!!!! We shall chronicle this young man's career here. And in 15 years, good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be back to give it the ol' TTT from page 149!!!!

Justin: you going to any high school tournaments in the near future? Medina, Brecksville, The Cruiser Invitational??????? What about tOSU campus on Monday for the NWCA Duals??? I'd love nothing more than to break bread with you.

Here is to hoping BoJo IS! wrestling at the Midlands."

Like the rare Saola, I'm rarely seen in the wild. : )

However, we will break bread in the future, in the bond of brotherhood.

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on December 26, 2013

hmmmm, at some point in his career do u think certain forum members will post that BoJo will "never lose in college again" -the way they did with Dustin Schlatter and Logan Stieber?

i'll be at Brecksville, to greet old friends and because it has one of the 2 best hospitality rooms in the great state of Ohio, along with Top Gun.

as Plain Dealer 39 year wrestling writer Pat Galbincea told me one time at a tourn, when i couldnt find him, and finally did where else but in the hosp room wolfing it down: "I'm looking for someone to interview." --ah i miss Pat. ...s/BobP

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on December 26, 2013

Quote from Bob Preusse's post:

"hmmmm, at some point in his career do u think certain forum members will post that BoJo will "never lose in college again" -the way they did with Dustin Schlatter and Logan Stieber?
"

YES….

"hmmmm, at some point in his career do u think certain forum members will post that BoJo will "never lose in college again" -the way they did with Dustin Schlatter and Logan Stieber?"

Sure...over on yappi.com. : )

This is the "Four Dogs Playing Poker" wrestling forum, loaded with crafty veterans who recognize through life experience, suffering, and active observation the peculiar ripples of sovereignty in blindsiding "sure things".

Pat Altvater added to this discussion on December 26, 2013

Quote from Justin Hayes's post:

"

"hmmmm, at some point in his career do u think certain forum members will post that BoJo will "never lose in college again" -the way they did with Dustin Schlatter and Logan Stieber?"

Sure...over on yappi.com. : )

This is the "Four Dogs Playing Poker" wrestling forum, loaded with crafty veterans who recognize through life experience, suffering, and active observation the peculiar ripples of sovereignty in blindsiding "sure things"."

OK! -I will admit that I was one who said that Logan shouldn't lose another match in college!

I HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG!!!! - Even if he was sick when it happened!

Oh heck, it's fun to go out on a limb a little bit now and then.

I have another observation that I made early in the season that may have been a little out there, but I am watching closely how it develops. - I had stated that with a little luck, sound development, relative health, and no off-the-mat issues, that OSU could go through the entire dual season and possibly lose only one dual to Penn State. - So far, they are right on path for that goal. - The guys have developed nicely and showed up in good form for the CKLV and have a chance to win out in the duals. - The two duals that I am most concerned with are Wisconsin (in their next match) and the Nebraska dual. - It's still possible, but they will have to step up in those two duals to accomplish that. - A 7-1 Big Ten dual record would be something special to really be proud of!!! - And help is on the way next year!!!

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on December 26, 2013

Bo Jordan will NEVER lose a college match.

:-D

First BoJo question:

Midlands, in or out?

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"Bo Jordan will NEVER lose a college match.

:-D"

Marky Mark:

In your twisted opinion, were you to ever have the opportunity to "practice" with BoJo, would you rejoice more heartily if he crippled you with his legs in power half...or "field dressed" you with his 1980s era "banana split"?

(I have a sense that by the time he graduates, all things Bo Jordan will have a "Chuck Norris" like mythological feel and phrasing to them...oh, boy, is this gonna be good!)

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on December 26, 2013

Justin: the answer is yes.

Bob Preusse added to this discussion on December 26, 2013

open tourn like Midlands don't count, only scheduled ohio st u college events-- Midlands has post-college guys too, W & L's don't count on season record i believe.

Bo may have to share ow.net homer "not gonna lose" billing with Kyle Snyder. And Tomasello, Micah, those 2 perhaps gonna be in the "rarely lose" category. As viewers saw at Ironman, Micah has raised his level.

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next