Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Beat the Streets - Cleveland
Mark Hawald added to this discussion on May 9, 2014

With all the talk about the event in NYC this week, I thought it might be a good time to share that we now have Beat the Streets - Cleveland.

Practices will be run by Will Knight at Shaker Heights HS 2x per week for the summer. If interested, please let me know and I will get you more details.

This is currently in its infancy. We hope to eventually expand times, locations, and offerings and we hope to see it turn into something special.

We have a meeting coming up to discuss the direction of the organization. Short term goals will be focused on providing opportunities during the off-season for those who otherwise might not have those opportunities.

Also, we would like something similar to the event in New York to happen in April, May, or June of 2015, but with competitors with more Cleveland ties.

If you would like to get involved, please email me at mark.hawald@case.edu. We are more interested in people who can help with the admin side of things (like scheduling events)over someone who wants to coach. If you are looking to make a buck, this is probably not the right thing for you.

More information will be available in a few weeks, but I just wanted to generate some buzz until then.

Thanks

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Beat the Streets - Cleveland
Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on May 9, 2014

Sounds exciting, Mark. I'll be in touch.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion