Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Wrestling Lag Time Topic: Observations I Think I'm The Only One Who Sees
Justin Hayes added to this discussion on June 21, 2014

Vehicles with Michigan and Canadian plates simply will not pull over out of the fast lane into the center lane so that other drivers in the fast lane can continue at a higher rate of speed.

Additionally, the driver of the vehicle with Michigan and/or Canadian plates won't give any attitude, defense, or adversarial response no matter what the driver behind them does.

Of course, since I don't use the fast lane, this is just an observation on my part.

(Drivers with Kentucky and Iowa plates are on the other end of the spectrum; they are quick to defer to a lane change from the fast lane.)

Since we have nothing wrestling related pending, what is your secret observation that you think you are the only one that sees it?

Niemann, go!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Wrestling Lag Time Topic: Observations I Think I'm The Only One Who Sees
Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 21, 2014

My dog farts. And his farts STINK!!!

I love the random nature of this thread. And the fact that you directed it towards me. :hearts:

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 22, 2014

I love the movie "The Matrix".

I'm going to watch it tonight.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 22, 2014

From what I've seen, Illinois drivers have more personalized plates than any other drivers.

► Add to the Discussion