Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Good Metcalf interview - He mentions Bo Jordan
Jeff Reid added to this discussion on July 1, 2014

Pretty funny how he pretends he does not know who Bo is. Good interview though.

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/251636-National-Team-Camp-At-ASU/video/747736-10-Minutes-with-Metcalf#.U7K0_ySQwwM

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on July 1, 2014

I appreciate how much he has matured over the past few years. it used to be difficult to listen to him talk.

Christian Pyles added to this discussion on July 1, 2014

He honestly probably doesn't know much about him. I saw guys going up to NCAA Champs at this camp and asking their name. You'd be surprised how singularly focused some of these guys are. They aren't all diehard fans. Some are, but not all.

Dan Ransick added to this discussion on July 2, 2014

I'm fairly positive that Metcalf would know who BoJo is. Metcalf was a regular at the "hammer camp" of Jordan's camp back in his day. The stories I've heard from guys that have gone during this week are out of this world.

Christian Pyles added to this discussion on July 2, 2014

Quote from Dan Ransick's post:

"I'm fairly positive that Metcalf would know who BoJo is. Metcalf was a regular at the "hammer camp" of Jordan's camp back in his day. The stories I've heard from guys that have gone during this week are out of this world."

There've been quite a few "Jordan's" to come through the works. He may not know which is which.

Dan Ransick added to this discussion on July 3, 2014

Quote from Christian Pyles's post:

"

Quote from Dan Ransick's post:

"I'm fairly positive that Metcalf would know who BoJo is. Metcalf was a regular at the "hammer camp" of Jordan's camp back in his day. The stories I've heard from guys that have gone during this week are out of this world."

There've been quite a few "Jordan's" to come through the works. He may not know which is which."

You bring a good point. Like you said these guys are so single minded when it comes to things that especially someone like Metcalf wouldn't know who he is. That being said I think it's awesome that BOJO went out there for practice against the best in the nation. Him wrestling against Burroughs and Metcalf will only get him even better for next year.

Thinking out loud could we see him make a legit run in a freestyle circuit after his career is over at Ohio St. I'd like to think we would.

► Add to the Discussion