Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2

Discussion Topic: Anyone ever heard of Myles Martin, Ke-Shawn Hayes, or Jose Rodriguez?
Cory Surles added to this discussion on October 20, 2014

I watched the matches. I felt like Keshawn was dominated. Kolodzik was in no danger of being scored on. Kolodzik looked much bigger to me also. I think strength may have been an issue.

As far as Myles, I thought he wrestled well. He controlled the match for the most part. Got in on numerous shots but didn't finish. He is an explosives athlete. I don't understand why he doesn't explode and cut to an angle on a couple of his takedown attempts. He lost a scramble in OT that looked like he had just gassed out. (Not a Camp or Kenny Courts gas out lol). But I think he wins his matchup 7 out of ten times. Valencia is not very offensive. He has great defense and will rarely give you anything.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Anyone ever heard of Myles Martin, Ke-Shawn Hayes, or Jose Rodriguez?
Bob Preusse added to this discussion on October 21, 2014

i still like KeShawn, wouldnt trade him, he has speed galore, look at him vs jr ntl champ Assad in Ironman 2013.

Blair wrestlers, like Kolodzik vs KeShawn, are AMAZING on top, like Velcro, ive never seen anything like it in high school. Thats why over the past decade and a half theyve almost always beaten mighty st Eds & SPG in tourn & duals.

if u cant get out u cant beat Blair, and few can get out with the match on the line.

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on October 21, 2014

This match was an exhibition. Take most of the results with a grain of salt. Although I won't pretend I'm not in awe of Mark Hall. That kid is all that and a bag of chips (whatever that means...I've been saying it for years).

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on October 22, 2014

I'll take a pickle spear over a bag of chips ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!

Alex Creech added to this discussion on October 22, 2014

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"I'll take a pickle spear over a bag of chips ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!"

mmmmmmmmmmm...... pickle....

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on October 22, 2014

[quote="Alex Creech"]

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"

mmmmmmmmmmm...... pickle...."

/Homer Simpson'd

Jim Kessen added to this discussion on October 23, 2014

speaking of Kolodzik he committed to Princeton today. best of luck

J.P. Barner added to this discussion on October 23, 2014

Quote from Hank Kornblut's post:

"This match was an exhibition. Take most of the results with a grain of salt. Although I won't pretend I'm not in awe of Mark Hall. That kid is all that and a bag of chips (whatever that means...I've been saying it for years)."

Where is he headed? Please don't say PSU. :)

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2