Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3  Next

Discussion Topic: URGENT- Any info on OSU wrestler/football athlete Kosta Karageorge!!!
Kim Stone added to this discussion on November 27, 2014

Kosta Karageorge has been missing since around 2am on November 26. His family has filed a missing persons report & have been searching all over campus & the Grandview area (where his phone was last tracked at 2:30am near 3rd. & Elmwood). Kosta did not show up for football practice, which is very not like him! His family is very worried & if anyone has any information on Kosta's where abouts please call 614-747-1729. Kosta/Alex has a shaved head & a beard right now. He is 6'5", 285 pounds with brown hair & eyes.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: URGENT- Any info on OSU wrestler/football athlete Kosta Karageorge!!!
Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on November 27, 2014

WHAT? That is insane. Keep Kosta in your prayers folks. Just terrible. He is such a fine kid.

John Ice added to this discussion on November 27, 2014

Sure not the news I wanted to hear this morning! Hoping for the best outcome in this situation.

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on November 27, 2014

This is frightening news. I sincerely hope this young man is OK.

Brian Grimm added to this discussion on November 27, 2014

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/27/mom-of-osu-buckeye-kosta-karageorge-says-son-is-missing/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on November 27, 2014

Brian--thanks for the link. Posted it to my facebook page.

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on November 27, 2014

I keep checking back thinking there will be a positive update. His poor mother must just be beside herself today :-/

Kim Stone added to this discussion on November 27, 2014

Details for the efforts to bring Kosta home. Come help pass out flyers in support of Kosta & his family. Friday at 1pm @stauf's coffee house in Grandview. 1277 Grandview Ave. Columbus,Ohio 43212. We will flyer the neighborhood to raise awareness to help bring Kosta home!!

Ben Golden added to this discussion on November 28, 2014

This is difficult to believe. Hope everything is ok.

Doug Brandt added to this discussion on November 28, 2014

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FindKosta?src=hash

I sure hope they find him quickly and in good health.

This instagram refers to what Kim mentioned above:

http://instagram.com/p/v7C69fPLY9/

Doug Brandt added to this discussion on November 28, 2014

I just watched local NBC4 Columbus at 5pm, and they led with the story about Kosta.

What is most disturbing is his last text to his family, where he says that he's sorry he's an embarrassment, and that his concussions have him all
"blanked" up.

God, I hope they find him and help him. I don't know him, but I'm really worried for him and his family.

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on November 29, 2014

Thoughts and prayers....

Brad Proudfoot added to this discussion on November 29, 2014

I keep checking back to this thread to see if there has been an update. I can't bring myself to imagine the anguish that his family is going through right now. Keep praying that his family will be reunited with a healthy Kosta.

Ladies and gents, make sure to hold on a little longer when you hug your kids today. God knows every second counts.

Brian Morrow added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

Police have found a body near OSU campus. Body being investigated now. On channel 10 website. Gender has not been released or any details really.

Kim Stone added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

Quote from Brian Morrow's post:

"Police have found a body near OSU campus. Body being investigated now. On channel 10 website. Gender has not been released or any details really."

I'm just sick right now! I was in that area passing out fliers! Prayers!

► Add to the Discussion

Page 1, 2, 3  Next