Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Discussion Topic: URGENT- Any info on OSU wrestler/football athlete Kosta Karageorge!!!
Brian Morrow added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

Quote from Kim Stone's post:

"

Quote from Brian Morrow's post:

"Police have found a body near OSU campus. Body being investigated now. On channel 10 website. Gender has not been released or any details really."

I'm just sick right now! I was in that area passing out fliers! Prayers!"

Yea it's not looking good at all right now...

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: URGENT- Any info on OSU wrestler/football athlete Kosta Karageorge!!!
Mark Niemann added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

I just saw a couple tweets or FB posts stating there could be some news coming.

Buh.

Jim Kessen added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"I just saw a couple tweets or FB posts stating there could be some news coming.

Buh."

Sad news they found his body in a dumpster with a self inflicted gun wound

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends

Patrick Campbell added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

:-(

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/11/30/Columbus-ohio-body-of-missing-ohio-state-football-player-found.html

Matt Schein added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

i'm sickened by the news. words can't describe what his family must be going through. my god be with them.

Doug Brandt added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

Heartbreaking news.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/11/30/body-found-near-ohio-state.html

Rick Wasmer added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

Very sorry to hear this.

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

Had a close friend who killed himself in his late 20's. Wrestler/football player and an all around great guy with a heart of gold and love for everyone. Unbeknownst to me (and many other mutual friends), he was diagnosed as manic/depressive and hated to take the medication. He also had a history of sports related concussions. Didn't know Kosta personally but it sounds like there were some similarities.

My thoughts and prayers are with Kosta's family and friends. Remember him at his best. He deserves it.

Alex Creech added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

My heart breaks for those that knew and loved him. I hope they get the support they need to get through this.

Michael Rodriguez added to this discussion on November 30, 2014

I'm at a complete loss for words...I had a young man I coached have a similar circumstance. It rocked me (and everyone who knew him) to my core. I simply don't understand how this happens. My thoughts are with the people who knew and loved him. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mike Stann added to this discussion on December 1, 2014

Quote from Alex Creech's post:

"My heart breaks for those that knew and loved him. I hope they get the support they need to get through this."

This is just terrible. I echo your sentiments for his family and friends. If there is anybody who can lead these young men through this it would be Coach Ryan considering what he's been through. All my love to those who knew him and cared for him.

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on December 1, 2014

Nice article on Kosta plus a moving video tribute:
http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/11/ohio_state_students_hold_vigil.html#incart_2box

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on December 1, 2014

All that keeps coming to mind is a four letter word, beginning with "F".

In a world of ~7 billion people, we are all different/unique. No one else in human history has been or ever will be Kosta Karageorge. And we lost him. That is why my heart breaks for those who at all knew him, but especially for those who best knew him.

EFF!!!

Sean Koran added to this discussion on December 1, 2014

A brief interview with JDJ from the vigil at OSU was on the news last night and he spoke very eloquently about Kosta.

Feel awful for Kosta's family and friends.

Chris Thomas added to this discussion on December 1, 2014

A true tragedy for the family and friends of Kosta Karageorge. I would like to offer my most sincere condolences to his family during this dire time. I hope everyone in the community sticks together with the love and support that's needed. I don't want to speculate but concussions are a very serious issue in the world of sports that needs to be confronted.

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next