Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Buckeyes at ncaas projections
Nick Lecklider added to this discussion on February 14, 2017

125...while I was at first worried about qualifying this weight I now believe that Rodriquez will have a high enough rpi to qualify after beating a supposedly sick Lizak. The weight cut is killing him and is definitely going to benefit from tournament wrestling just like jaggers. I think he will go 2-2 at the big dance.

133 Tomasello. Champ. Only one undefeated at this class

141 pletcher. Pretty solid freshman campaign. Round of 16 round of 12 kinda performance I'm expecting

149. Jordan. Is as good as anyone in the country from neutral position but his bottom wrestling doomed him last year. Guilibon beat him by just playing defense last year and at ncaas his bottom wrestling killed him. Sorensen beat him by him not being able to get out from bottom also. This may keep him from ever being a national champ. Still even with this weakness I think he gets 3-4 place. He just needs to choose nuetral if he goes against sorenson again. He needs to beat him at big tens to get seeded away from retherford. Hopefully

157. Ryan needs to sit until big tens and steal a automatic spot. I heard weight cut injury I'm not sure. Burchee should have been here and I think qualifies. A healthy Ryan can be a round of 16-12 kinda guy but haven't seen that Ryan this year. DNQ

165. Burcher has stepped up and wrestled well for what I expected. Prolly just misses qualifying tho. Maybe can steal the last allocation at the tourney. Still no points here

174 Bo. The young guns are coming after him. Valencia and Hall the only ones capable of beating him I believe. If Bo healthy he wins it all. If he isn't still gets second or third . That banana split is dangerous! I think he takes home the title

184 Martin. He is wrestling a lot better and I think gets third behind nickal and dean. Dudley win is a huge confidence booster. 3 or 4 kinda finish

197 Moore has a bright future. Improved against pfarr and is wrestling better and better. Will win a couple NCAA championships one day. Not this year tho. 3rd

285. We have a world champ. First. Would be nice to see the duke kid after calling him out against him at ncaas

Overall no one is beating penn state. Think we have the second best team. Three champs and three more in the consolation finals. Rodriquez could be the spoiler of the tourney or at least I hope. Pletcher will score points. 57 and 65 just too big of holes in the lineup

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Buckeyes at ncaas projections
Mark Niemann added to this discussion on February 14, 2017

The short version: 10 Champs; Team title.

Book'm, Dano!

Go Buckeyes!!!!!!!!

ps: 174 - how insane is it that an injured Bo is STILL top 3!?!?! Wow!!! I hope he's as close 100% healthy as this sport will allow him to be.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion