Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: The man with a wife, two kids, and a tumor in his foot ices the tournament in OT. Who would have t
Pat Altvater added to this discussion on March 6, 2017

I saw this quote in a blog on another site. I had not thought of this perspective, but it is pretty amazing for what he has accomplished while working towards a college degree, and suffering through medical hardship.

We don't appreciate Bo Jordan enough!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: The man with a wife, two kids, and a tumor in his foot ices the tournament in OT. Who would have t
Rex Holman added to this discussion on March 6, 2017

My favorite win of the tournament was his finals match over Hall. To me, it felt like Tomasello beating Delgado in the semis 2 years ago. Knew it could happen, but it took a gutsy performance. Brings up a well of emotion that surfaces only when you see something very special happen.

Obvious, he is not able to train all the time with his foot.

I am beginning to really appreciate his moderate methodic pace and use of leverage. He is adapting his game due to his limitations in training and it is working. I love that he forced Hall into a side by side scramble despite Hall scoring first there. He has an advantage due to his leverage and was able to reverse the position. Hall probably met criteria for scoring but that scramble was far from over.

Rob Koll won his NCAA championship with a fubar knee. He adapted mid tourney to win.

Hurdles come up in life and it is not whether you trip over them, but rather you get back up and adapt to them.

Solid performance.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion