Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Discussion Topic: NCAA thread
Freddy Carr added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Quote from Michael Rodriguez's post:

"Is it just me or doesn't anyone else look at Moore and see Gabe Dean? I know they have different body styles, but if you look at their gritty style and their complete lack of fear or intimidation in the face of far more accomplished wrestlers, and the upper classmen graduating this year. I could see him going on a three year run similar to Dean's.

The fact that he has another year with Snyder doesn't hurt either...Martin in the room, Singletary on the way. The future is looking bright for Mr.Moore."

Good thoughts.

I wonder if Snyder will still train in Ohio out of RTC even after graduating. It has worked so far. Why change?

Ohio State program in great shape. Better than ever.

That success just so happens to coincide with PSU being on a historic level of dominance. Ohio State next year will be an absolute gem of a squad, honestly maybe one of the best teams of the last decade, but PSU will be better.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Matt Schein added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Good job by nato and Micah. Just keep winning hopefully Myles and Moore can gut out wins too Malik's be fantastic to have 2'champs and 4 3rds

Jason Russell added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Myles might be injured here. Leg is wrapped up and his isn't looking himself.

Freddy Carr added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

What in the world was Micah trying to do on top there? Yikes.

Jason Russell added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

He looked like he was going for this quarter nelson choke type move that i remember Isaac Jordan hitting several times in high school.

Chris Thomas added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Kollin moore picks up the fall! Great job by the bucks. I hope Bo gets his hand raised tonight.

Michael Rodriguez added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

So, two thirds, a fourth, a fifth and two in the championship tonight? I preach high expectations all day, I'm not about settling for second place, but that's a good tourney. You had one guy not wrestle to seed and he (Tomesello) was seeded #1 and placed third. Compare that to every team that's not Penn State. Good weekend Buckeyes.

Brian Morrow added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

What a performance this weekend by the wrestling Buckeyes. Penn State is scary good. There gonna be hard to beat these next few years. I believe Kollin Moore is my new favorite buckeye. I just love his nonstop action. The kid just never quits.I seen a couple matches where our guys wrestled with little effort. But overall awesome performance. Now come on Bo and Kyle bring that title he.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Michael: agreed. What can get lost in the "second place is first loser" talk/mindset is the fact that the program has a new milestone - 6 AAs. Tom Ryan & Co. continues to reach new heights. Looking forward to tonight and next year!

Mark Cummings added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Not sure about Brands telling Clark to throw him. It'll end up on sportscenter but takes away from the athlete's accomplishment.

Matt Mace added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Joseph pins IMar! Wow!

Sean Koran added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Maybe it's just the fan in me...but I feel like Bo got robbed there. I think he definitely had the take down in the 2nd. And Hall DEFINITELY should have got dinged for stalling in the 3rd. Really tough way to lose.

Matt Mace added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Did anyone just see Mark Hall walk by David Taylor after winning the title? No greeting, no high 5, nothing. Like they don't know each other. Kinda odd, huh?

Jack Muni added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

Quote from Sean Koran's post:

"Maybe it's just the fan in me...but I feel like Bo got robbed there. I think he definitely had the take down in the 2nd. And Hall DEFINITELY should have got dinged for stalling in the 3rd. Really tough way to lose."

They showed on the replay where Bo appeared to have broken Hall's grip and he was on top of him, but Bo needed to leave no doubt. He had his chance in that exchange. I thought that was the turning point of the match. BTW I don't need commentary by PSU alum Taylor for a whole period, and in Snyder's match they had Barry Davis commenting for a period. Really ESPN, can't we just stick to the regular commentators?

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on March 18, 2017

5 for 5, guys. And all 5, plus Suriano & Nevills return. This must be what the NCAA felt like during the Gable era.

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next