Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2

Discussion Topic: Mason Parris
Brady Hiatt added to this discussion on April 4, 2017

Watched Paris in Flo finals -- Chase beats him and I don't think it'd be tremendously close (I think the gap in their wrestling technique is large). Once in college, Chase, I believe will get significantly stronger which I think widens the gap between them even more. But, just this man's opinion.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on April 5, 2017

Quote from Brady Hiatt's post:

"Watched Paris in Flo finals -- Chase beats him and I don't think it'd be tremendously close (I think the gap in their wrestling technique is large). Once in college, Chase, I believe will get significantly stronger which I think widens the gap between them even more. But, just this man's opinion."

What's the bet?

Brady Hiatt added to this discussion on April 5, 2017

Quote from Hank Kornblut's post:

"

Quote from Brady Hiatt's post:

"Watched Paris in Flo finals -- Chase beats him and I don't think it'd be tremendously close (I think the gap in their wrestling technique is large). Once in college, Chase, I believe will get significantly stronger which I think widens the gap between them even more. But, just this man's opinion."

What's the bet?"

Good question -- have something in mind?

If Mason plays football, I automatically win - because the gap would significantly wider. :)

Ethan Moore added to this discussion on April 5, 2017

I watched the matches on Flo from FloNats and thought his technique was strong. That head inside he hit multiple times on top notch comp was beautiful.

Indiana is a state where a state title is meaningful - one division, I believe he won as a SO and JR, correct? I would say it is an up and comer for wrestling talent.

Brandon Olinger added to this discussion on April 5, 2017

Quote from Ethan Moore's post:

"I watched the matches on Flo from FloNats and thought his technique was strong. That head inside he hit multiple times on top notch comp was beautiful.

Indiana is a state where a state title is meaningful - one division, I believe he won as a SO and JR, correct? I would say it is an up and comer for wrestling talent."

Indiana is not only a 1 division state tournament but I believe still don't have true wrestle backs in the tournaments leading to the state (Sectional, Regional, Semi-State).

Brady Hiatt added to this discussion on April 5, 2017

Quote from Ethan Moore's post:

"I watched the matches on Flo from FloNats and thought his technique was strong. That head inside he hit multiple times on top notch comp was beautiful.

Indiana is a state where a state title is meaningful - one division, I believe he won as a SO and JR, correct? I would say it is an up and comer for wrestling talent."

I'm not saying its bad, just Chase's is significantly better. I saw Paris overpowering his opposition. Don't believe he'd do that vs Chase. Give him time in the tOSU room and Paris's advantage over Chase is lessened. tOSU will even further increase Chases's technical skill.

I's really sold on Chase. Obviously.

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2