Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Ohio State Wrestling Camps
Anthony Ralph added to this discussion on June 15, 2017

Hello,
My name is Anthony Ralph, assistant wrestling coach at The Ohio State University. I would like to personally invite you and your team to our 2017 summer wrestling camps. We have multiple camps to fit the needs and desires of everyone. In our quest to be one of the best wrestling programs in the country, we value being able to share our insights, techniques, and experiences with you. Each year we want to improve our camps from the year before to better your time and experience while learning from our coaches, athletes and special guests.

Please follow this link for more information and to register for our 2017 summer camps:
http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/cam...camp-home.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Go Bucks!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 15, 2017

Hi, Anthony!

T ime T o T rain!

Anthony Ralph added to this discussion on June 28, 2017

Camps are off to a great start. Over 100 campers today. BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR THE JULY CAMPS TODAY.......http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/cam...camp-july.html

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 29, 2017

I stopped over on Wednesday. Had to have been 125 kids gaggling across the street to the Shoe. They were laughing, smiling, and carrying on. Little did they know what awaited! I should have stuck around to see them AFTER their visit. Tee-hee.

I like the overlap of technique camp with intensive camp. All are working the same techniques but the intensive guys stick around for more. As technique guys are leaving, I'm sure, when they look back to see the "intensive" kids still working, some will be glad they aren't a part of that session. I'd be willing to bet others see something they want to aspire to.

Go Buckeyes!

► Add to the Discussion