Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: A chink in the armor- The Nick Soriano story
Liam Bateman added to this discussion on August 8, 2017

How disgusted do you have to be to leave a dynasty team?!
I pray Nick grants an interviewsoon, my battery is taking a beating from me checking for updates!
No complete release from Cael, ouch. I see points on both sides but I also remember how bad it was losing a year of Metcalf. Wrestling is in trouble enough without the Man sitting our stars for wanting to go home.
Thoughts?

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Brady Hiatt added to this discussion on August 9, 2017

Quote from Liam Bateman's post:

"How disgusted do you have to be to leave a dynasty team?!
I pray Nick grants an interviewsoon, my battery is taking a beating from me checking for updates!
No complete release from Cael, ouch. I see points on both sides but I also remember how bad it was losing a year of Metcalf. Wrestling is in trouble enough without the Man sitting our stars for wanting to go home.
Thoughts?"

Every athlete signing with the B1G knows the rules. I wonder what her name is? 🤔

Jeff Streu added to this discussion on August 9, 2017

Thoughts?"

Penn State DID grant him a release. The problem is that B10 rules won't let him transfer within the conference without losing a year. Suriano is trying to get a waiver from the Big Ten.

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/60059-penn-state-releases-official-statement-regarding-nick-suriano?utm_campaign=general&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=article&utm_term=content1&rtid=&coverage_id=&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWXpRNU1UTmpOamMzTm1FeiIsInQiOiI1OEV1S3hvR1B1ZDRLSUNEWEZ5RXNyUFpmVE0yMFBkRDR0UUhmWkFrSzhUWE1iTEtOckRkUVdTSytwNW5pSWtcLzhsZ2k5RTgwSUpPT0hPZzBtc1ZwYjhOUmVCbWNPKys5S3I0Y0VXK21qYk1HVDhXSW9cL0hPWk11QVN6bmpqVHQ4In0%3D#.WYr9jRGouUk

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on August 9, 2017

Thoughts?"

Disgusted? Or homesick?

► Add to the Discussion