Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Nate Debuts This Weekend
Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on January 3, 2018

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6070785-nathan-tomasello-set-to-return-this-weekend

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Jim Kessen added to this discussion on January 3, 2018

Man Ryan is being bashed hard on the PSU boards about Nato not wrestling against Rutgers. Ryan being accused of protecting seeds and always keeping one or 2 guys out of the lineup in big duals to protect seeds. The PSU posters think coach is a snake for some reason.

Quote from James Kessen's post:

"Man Ryan is being bashed hard on the PSU boards about Nato not wrestling against Rutgers. Ryan being accused of protecting seeds and always keeping one or 2 guys out of the lineup in big duals to protect seeds. The PSU posters think coach is a snake for some reason."

Well, if they weren't afraid of tOSU, they wouldn't care. Tom Ryan has done an amazing job over the last several years. He doesn't need to explain himself.

J.P. Barner added to this discussion on January 3, 2018

You can raise your intellectual level by not reading their boards and watching Laverne and Shirley reruns instead.

Quote from J.P. Barner's post:

"You can raise your intellectual level by not reading their boards and watching Laverne and Shirley reruns instead."

Thanks for a good laugh. Very much agree.

Rick Wasmer added to this discussion on January 3, 2018

One thing is for sure 125 is no picnic. Spencer Lee is in, Cruz is looking super, and Suriano is tough too.

I always felt smarter when I watched Soap.

Joe Kinzel added to this discussion on January 3, 2018

Quote from J.P. Barner's post:

"You can raise your intellectual level by not reading their boards and watching Laverne and Shirley reruns instead."

Having read their boards I’m fairly confident that both Lenny and Squiggy are two of their biggest contributors not to mention most intelligent.

Roe Fox added to this discussion on January 3, 2018

Quote from Rick Wasmer's post:

"One thing is for sure 125 is no picnic. Spencer Lee is in, Cruz is looking super, and Suriano is tough too.

I always felt smarter when I watched Soap."

. Great show!

I haven’t heard Lee’s shirt was pulled. Was that today? It would be a surprise given the medical forfeit out of Midlands and his significant leg injury last year.

My trust in Ryan is substantial. Easing Nato in and not having him cut twice in three days makes sense. The Mat has become a cellpool of idiots, by and large. I honestly can’t figure out how many of the posters have a job they spend so much time there. Any slights about the plan are clearly from anti TOSU people.

Rick Wasmer added to this discussion on January 4, 2018

Quote from Roe Fox's post:

"

Quote from Rick Wasmer's post:

"One thing is for sure 125 is no picnic. Spencer Lee is in, Cruz is looking super, and Suriano is tough too.

I always felt smarter when I watched Soap."

. Great show!

I haven’t heard Lee’s shirt was pulled. Was that today? It would be a surprise given the medical forfeit out of Midlands and his significant leg injury last year.

My trust in Ryan is substantial. Easing Nato in and not having him cut twice in three days makes sense. The Mat has become a cellpool of idiots, by and large. I honestly can’t figure out how many of the posters have a job they spend so much time there. Any slights about the plan are clearly from anti TOSU people."

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6070784-spencer-lee-set-to-make-his-iowa-debut-this-friday-night

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on January 4, 2018

Last year Iowa sent their backup 133 to wrestle Nate because Cory Clark was being slowly worked back into action. All of us understood it.

Jim Kessen added to this discussion on January 5, 2018

According to Nato he says he will be at his best friends wedding Saturday and wont be at Rutgers dual. He did say he will wrestle against Minnesota and Iowa.

Rick Wasmer added to this discussion on January 5, 2018

Fausz just beat Piccininni this afternoon, just another example of how deep the weight is. Piccininni beat Cruz at the all star match.

► Add to the Discussion