Discussion

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

Check the latest updates on Twitter at: @OWNetwork

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Bo Jordan Ride Out
Cory Surles added to this discussion on February 5, 2018

Why has he gone away from this?? Especially against top guys. Rarely puts the legs in anymore. It seems like the top guys maybe expect Kyle usually put on a tough ride. It makes a difference. I would think riding and keeping a guy like Mark Hall down would help in the long run. Maybe because of his leg that’s wrapped up pretty good?

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Joe Kinzel added to this discussion on February 5, 2018

I have always been a big fan of Bo Jordan from the first time I saw him wrestle in junior high. I can’t tell you why but I do know he is not the same wrestler.

Cory Surles added to this discussion on February 6, 2018

Quote from Joe Kinzel's post:

"I have always been a big fan of Bo Jordan from the first time I saw him wrestle in junior high. I can’t tell you why but I do know he is not the same wrestler."

Yeah...I can see it. And it happens. After my meniscus tear I was never comfortable riding legs again. Maybe he has some sort of injury or had one. Explains the heavily taped knee.

David Rourke added to this discussion on February 6, 2018

Quote from Cory Surles's post:

"Why has he gone away from this?? Especially against top guys. Rarely puts the legs in anymore. It seems like the top guys maybe expect Kyle usually put on a tough ride. It makes a difference. I would think riding and keeping a guy like Mark Hall down would help in the long run. Maybe because of his leg that’s wrapped up pretty good?"

I've noticed that Bo hasn't rode legs since his foot issue a couple years ago...I recall it being a big toe issue. Based on his lack of leg riding, I'm guessing the toe issue is still an issue...

J.P. Barner added to this discussion on February 6, 2018

I apologize to whoever on here posted this, but it was that 'there is nothing fun about being a 5th year wrestler, as your body has hurt since you were 18'. (paraphrasing)

Bo has been great and one of my favorites to watch since he got to OSU. Wish him the best this year and in the future.

► Add to the Discussion