Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Victer Crenshaw to Notre Dame College
Dan Cosimi added to this discussion on August 27, 2007

Victer Crenshaw, qualified for the 2007 NCAA tournament at 157 pounds while competing for Cleveland State, has transferred to Notre Dame College. "I want to thank Coach Romano and Coach Ralph for giving me the opportunity to continue at Notre Dame," said Crenshaw in a brief statement.

Crenshaw, a junior, looks to compete for the Falcons' starting spot at 157 pounds with returning NAIA qualifier Jason Spencer, who was a match away from becoming an All-American last season. Having the option of sending up to twelve wrestlers to the national tournament (in ten weight classes), the Falcons could send both wrestlers to compete at nationals this year.

Crenshaw was a 2005 graduate of Sycamore High School in Cincinnati, where he placed third at the state tournament as a senior and finished a match away from being an All-American at the NHSCA Senior National tournament.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Don Mahon added to this discussion on August 27, 2007

I think NDC will be a great fit for Victer. This now makes a fairly deep middle weight group for the Falcons in just their 2nd year. Wish I could be there for the wrestle offs!

Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on August 28, 2007

I watched Crenshaw defeat Kent's talented Kurt Gross last year at CSU. No denying he has a lot of talent. At NAIA level he could be a national title contender. As always, his success will be determined by work ethic. He has the tools. He needs to be in shape and study hard.

Dan Ransick added to this discussion on August 30, 2007

Good for Victer. I hope all works out for him there at Notre Dame College. He will be dangerous at 157.

► Add to the Discussion