Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2

Discussion Topic: Ohio State vs. Pitt
Hank Kornblut added to this discussion on December 7, 2011

This match reminds me of tOSU v Virginia Tech. That match slightly favored Bucks on paper but no really knew what to expect. Hunter and Cam both won at the end of very close matches which was a 12 pt swing. Camp lost a match where he appeared to be in control. And DiJulius lost a bout where two head scratching stall calls sent it into OT.

Same sorts of things could happen in this bout.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

John Ice added to this discussion on December 7, 2011

As long as my tickets arrive in the mail in the next 2 days I'm there. I would love to meet some OWN posters while there. I will be in my mobility scooter or my wheelchair so I shouldn't be hard to spot so please pull me over to BS.

Ben Golden added to this discussion on December 7, 2011

Quote from Jack Muni's post:

"I'm not as down on Campolattano as a lot of people seem to be. If you watch the video of the Meeks (ranked) match last week, Camp looks to get the TD near the end of the match but the ref calls OB with one of Camps legs still on the mat ready to pull Meeks back in bounds??? He loses in SV, loses the next match 8-7. At EMU Open finals he gets beat by #5 Powless 6-2 (of which the last 2 pts. were off Camps last ditch attempt of a TD). To say Wilps will score bonus points, I just can't buy it. Camp has at least kept all of his matches close. Yeah, I know, he's lost a lot of close ones, but I believe, in time, that trend will be reversed."

Am I one of the lot of people that seem to be down on him? I'm not down on him. He's having the kind of season that you would expect from a very talented true freshman. He's taking some lumps that I'm sure are humbling. I am absolutely thrilled at the upside of Campolattano. I was thrilled when he committed to OSU, and I continue to be thrilled.

Wilps is very good. He won Midlands last year. I had it in my head that he teched a couple good guys in that tournament last year, but as I'm looking back at the brackets I realize I was wrong. So bonus points probably aren't going to happen.

Let's go Campolattano!

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2