Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Discussion Topic: Mendez v Bouzakis
Mark Niemann added to this discussion on June 17, 2022

I wonder if we see tournament schedules reflect this change?

I wonder if a school decides to hold an actual tournament in mid-Jan. I’m not 100% it would happen, but who knows!? (I also didn’t think college coaches would hold an open in a high school gym all with the purpose of “wrestling” teammates to up the stat lines but here we are!)

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Discussion Topic: Mendez v Bouzakis
Nick Lecklider added to this discussion on June 17, 2022

They can wrestle attached the first semester in any opens they want, but most of the time the competition is pretty slim (or one good guy ) if any at the beginning of the season. I hope they save the 5 attached for better competition such as duals. If you are gonna waste an attached let either Mendes/ bouzakis wrestle cliff keen not eastern Michigan. Also they can probably enter midlands/ southern scuffle without using one of these five by going unattached because it’s after the first semester. . This will allow them Both to get plenty of great competition and truly see if they are ready at the national level to score significant points. . If neither is beating the top 10 guys then you redshirt both and they still fill your holes for all your dual meets you need.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

► Add to the Discussion

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4