Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: Still Time to Sign Up!
Tom Tyler added to this discussion on April 17, 2013

Ken Chertow Wrestling will be conducting Gold Medal Training Camps nationwide this summer. You may be most interested in camp taking place in Wilmington, OH June 15-19 at the Roberts Center Holiday Inn Hotel Convention Center and also Fort Wayne, IN June 12-16; a Super Gold Camp Option is available!

Ohio info here: http://kenchertow.com/?page=summer_camp&id=129

Indiana info here: http://kenchertow.com/?page=summer_camp&id=191

To be mailed a free motivational poster and additional information please email camps@kenchertow.com with your postal mailing address along with the number of athletes you have on your team or in your household.

Group Discounts are available for wrestlers of all ages. Please contact us for details.

Please visit KenChertow.com for camp updates as well as to view tips on training, nutrition, and much more.

We welcome the opportunity to help you achieve your goals.

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on April 17, 2013

For some reason my Internet Explorer is not allowing me to read this site as normal. I had to click on my FireFox browser to make this post possible.

On my iPhone everything looks normal as well.

Hmmmm... Not sure if Dan is playing trick on me or if internet is haywire.

Either way, #WalkInAndWrestle

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on April 18, 2013

Well, the Mrs. and I have been discussing getting a dog. We are both willing, but need the timing to be right. Our commonalities in getting a dog were a puppy from as soon as possible that we could train to meet our needs and demands. She shot down my idea for the type of dog. But that turned out okay because I shot her first choice down.

We were on extremes when it came to top billing. She wanted some type of rat with fur. I said look woman. We can't have a pet so small our kids could lose it in their room or their ear canal!!! To which she responded - and we can't have a pet that could swallow our youngest whole! Touche'. But I'm pretty sure a mastiff wouldn't want to eat a child. Come on, sweetie.

So our compromise was a mid-sized dog, one we as parents could enjoy, but also one that would be excellent with our kids and any company. So, what's a man to do but suggest the all-American favorite, the labrador retriever. Now to decide the color!

Up until 48 hours ago, I was set on a yellow. But the more I investigated, the more I liked the look of an adult chocolate lab. Did you know they have silver and charcoal labs now!?!?! Back in my day it was either black or yellow. The silvers look sleek. Very intense! I think the black have the best looking puppies. But they are only puppies for like a year or two! Then it's 10 to 14 years of an adult dog. Better get one you like!

Next up would be the name. Simple... we are getting a male dog, so it's going to be Chance. A few years back I was introduced to the movie "Taking Chance". GREAT FLICK!!!!!!! (if you are open and direct about your appreciation for the US Military. Otherwise, it's whatever.) Anywho, that'll be his name.

And there you have it.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on April 18, 2013

By the way, they also have "birch" labs which are a reddish tint. Pretty sharp looking if you ask me!

► Add to the Discussion