Rankings

2019 UWW Senior World Championships
2019 Final X
2019 Junior Greco-Roman National Duals
2019 Junior Boys' Freestyle National Duals
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Dual Championships
2019 AAU National Duals (Disney Duals)
2019 Yasar Dogu International Tournament
2019 Junior and 16U National Championships (Fargo)
Division changes for 2019-2020 OHSAA Individual Championships

Forum Home

Forum Search

Register

► Add to the Discussion

Discussion Topic: RUDIS+
Brian Nicola added to this discussion on November 1, 2021

I love it. The technique alone is outstanding; I think my technique is pretty solid and I learned a new move, taught it that night, went back and relearned it, made adjustments and they were drilling it today. The focus on angles and pressure and suck (with graphics) is the difference.

The Bill Barger documentary ain't too bad either!

Add to the discussion and quote this      

Brady Hiatt added to this discussion on November 3, 2021

Since you didn't want to comment on the Rudis+ thread I started, I'll share my post here.

"I went down the Rudis+ rabbit hole last night watching their archived matches. Watched McIlravy vs. Iran from 1998 Goodwill Games, all 5 of Dave Scultz's matches from the 1995 World Championships, the three match series between Kendal Cross and Terry Bands from the '96 Trials, and a bunch of matches of foreigners from various competitions.

and that is only scratching the surface of the matches they have archived -- and more to come.

Today, in between sessions of grading papers, I'm diving into some of the technique. Maybe I should finish my grading first."

I'm "grading" papers again tonight.

The Monday doc was very interesting. USA Wrestling had some dirty dealings with DuPont.

Rudis+ also has an "Inside the FIght' series. Cary Kolat's video about his match with Tedeev at the 1998 World Championships called "Keep Standing" was AWESOME. The 6 part series of Cross vs. Brands at the '96 Trials was equally as great.

If you're a wrestling geek like me, this is a no brainer for about 0.16 cents a day.

Derek Oney added to this discussion on November 10, 2021

I have enjoyed Rudis+
I love catching up on all the great matches and technique. You can't beat the price either.

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on November 10, 2021

Quote from Derek Oney's post:

"I have enjoyed Rudis+
I love catching up on all the great matches and technique. You can't beat the price either."

Sure you can! Just make it $10 less! There - I just beat the price!

HEHEHEHEHE... Thanks for joining in on the #DotNet. I'm sure Ethan Moore will love any and all Ohio U info and insights you can provide.

Derek Oney added to this discussion on November 11, 2021

Quote from Mark Niemann's post:

"

Quote from Derek Oney's post:

"I have enjoyed Rudis+
I love catching up on all the great matches and technique. You can't beat the price either."

Sure you can! Just make it $10 less! There - I just beat the price!

HEHEHEHEHE... Thanks for joining in on the #DotNet. I'm sure Ethan Moore will love any and all Ohio U info and insights you can provide."

Lol! I've been here forever, I just normally Lurk. I do really enjoy Rudis+ though!
Stay Jolly

Mark Niemann added to this discussion on December 28, 2021

Snyder v. Cox - this Super Match will take place the night before the NCAA tournament gets underway.

Anyone hosting a watch party?

► Add to the Discussion